Senior Recruitment Consultants – Positions available in London, Leeds or Manchester
About The Role
Our client is a leading name in the recruitment industry specialising in recruitment and headhunting services in the retail & investment banking, hedge fund, legal and other financial services sectors. They are now seeking to appoint a number of Senior Recruitment Consultants to join their exceptionally busy London, Leeds and Manchester teams.
Candidates will have least one years recruitment experience, ideally within the above sectors. Experience with Bullhorn or similar candidate database would be a plus. These are hot desk positions with an established client/candidate base so you will be expected to hit the ground running!
- Update and manage the candidate database
- Effectively utilise social media to reach active candidates as well as passive.
- Build and maintain client strong relationships
- Screening CVs and potential candidates
- Conducting telephone interviews
- Ensuring candidates are properly briefed and prepared
- Providing interview feedback for clients and candidates
- Coaching and training junior and trainee consultants
The firm is offering a highly competitive base salary and a generous 40% commission scheme as well as other benefits including:
- Subsidised gym membership
- Pension scheme
- Private medical cover